- $125-200 per 50-minute session for the initial intake,
- $150 family, and couples counseling.
- $125-200 for 50-min individual sessions.
- $150 for clinical supervision.
Rates vary per clinician.
Rates for Prepare/Enrich Assessment and classes are based on individual or group sessions.
We accept the following insurance plans:
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial
- Out of Network
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
Good Faith Estimate
Under Section 2799-B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and healthcare facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a plan or coverage or a Federal health care program, or not seeking to file a claim with their plan or coverage both orally and in writing of their ability upon request or at the time of scheduling health care items and services, to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” of expected charges.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit cms.gov/nosuprises
Billing is provided by a private billing company please contact them prior to scheduling your appointment for pre-authorization and billing questions.
Carolina Outpatient Billing Service
Cash, checks and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 no-show fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!